This post has been edited 6/25:
Located in Hardin County section of Adamsville off of Coffee Landing Rd. Tiny, site- built home – 16 x 22 (interior 16 x 16 w/ 6 x 16 front porch) with full bathroom (stand up shower) and kitchen. Bathroom is enclosed with a pocket door, the rest of the cabin is one full room. Cabin was made with expansion in mind so it has a 200 amp service, plenty of outlets including 240 for stove and dryer (has washer / dryer hookup in place). Blue tin roof and vinyl siding.
1)Built Nov. 2013 on septic, with city water ($23 / for 2000 gallons min. per month) and electric by Pickwick Elec. Coop (summer avg. $40/ winter average $90).
2)Dug well with about 5 tiles. I never hooked it up, no motor. A neighbor told me it will dry up after five hours of use and then fill again so I guess it is good for irrigation and stock mainly.
3) 32 x 32 concrete pad at the end of gravel driveway with large turn around.
4) 12 x 24 barn with concrete floor. front overhang removed to repair and workers didn’t finish. roof and sides fiberglass. no leaks in roof but water filtration from hillside. has a chicken coop inside which i built, so nothing to brag about. close enough to house for electric but not connected
5) freshly dug pond to collect rainwater. approx. 70 ft. diameter x 80 x 6 ft deep
6) front 3.5 acres mainly cleared and fenced with one pasture for goats. front by roadside is fenced with gate.
7) back 6.5 acres nicely wooded and quiet. no neighbors to the back or to western side (vacant 20 acre parcel there)
8) 4 g and dsl service
9) 9 miles from a Lowes and SuperWalmart in Savannah, TN, about 7 miles from a huge weekend fleamarket in Crump, 2 farmer’s markets in Savannah.
10) close to town but quiet and secluded country feel
11) 1 mile west of Tennessee River and ten minutes from public boat ramp
12) through road good for egg, raw milk and veggie business but not high traffic. school bus stop nearby.
13 ) front is very slight slope and back appears level more or less, hard to tell. middle slopes down toward pond. this is not hilly land. there is a deep natural swale that may have been made by heavy rains over a long period of time. some idiot bulldozed a lot of trash, including what looks like an old homesite into it.
14) property has an easement on the deed, in the rear about 10 – 11 ft wide that leads out to another road. can probably be subdivided into two 5 acre tracts but i haven’t checked. easement is overgrown and would have to be cleared for vehicles.
15) cabin has tongue n groove wood ceiling, ceiling fan, wood paneling and unfinished painted floor. flooring allowance will be given.
16) brand new pella windows, double pane with argon gas.
17) energy star windows and doors (2)
18) 20 inch Premiere electric stove less than 2 years old.
19) Friedrich wall a/c unit less than 1 year old
20) 3 month old Derksen cabin 8 x 18 with 4 foot porch pressure treated. unfinished inside.
21) flooring and survey allowance on full price offer.
22) Listing with real estate company. $69k
23) All measurements are approximate only to give an idea.
You can drive by 3585 Glendale Road Adamsville but house will not be shown without a real estate agent present.